The Lord calls us to love our neighbor as ourselves. We therefore wish to resume public worship with a spirit of Christian caution and care. Why? We are our brother’s keeper! The Supreme Court decision was a change in the political/legal landscape of Wisconsin. Our desire to watch out for each other’s health and well-being remains unchanged. For this reason, Faith will be implementing the following protocols when we re-open for public worship services. We ask that you take the opportunity to review these protocols before you attend worship and do your best to follow them when you come.
When you arrive:
• The Doors will be propped open or attended by volunteers for entry and exit.
• Greeters will not be at the door to allow for the free flow of traffic at the entrance.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided at the church entrance.
• Please refrain from handshakes and indoor socializing at this time.
• Masks are voluntary for those attending Sunday worship services.
• Masks are mandatory for all attending and participating in the “Special Care” Saturday Services.
While at worship:
• Please do your best to observe the recommended social distancing when on church grounds.
• Attendance will be capped at 50 people in the sanctuary, and 50 people in the Banquet Hall.
• A “Special Care” Service will be offered with enhanced protective measures in place.
• Seating will be in alternating pews as indicated in the Sanctuary.
• Hymnals, Bibles, Connection Cards and pens will be removed from Pews.
• Quiet bags for children will not be made available.
• The entire service will be printed in a service folder.
• Please discard or take your service folder home with you after the service.
• Offering plates but will not be passed, but will be on stands near the sanctuary exit.
• Holy Communion will utilize “continuous distribution” by family, directed by the ushers.
• Please avoid visiting mailboxes during worship times to maintain social distancing.
• Members will be ushered out to avoid congestion and allow for recommended distancing.
• Please refrain from socializing indoors before or after services if possible.
• Coffee and refreshments in the Banquet Hall will be suspended during this time.
• All contact surfaces will be sanitized by ushers and volunteers before and after each service.
• Do not feel obligated to attend worship services if you are not comfortable gathering at this time.
• We ask those who are sick, may be sick, or know you have been exposed to stay at home.
• We encourage those who may be more vulnerable to consider staying home as well.
Why do you look for the living among the dead?
He is not here; he has risen! ~ Luke 24:5-6