When you arrive:
• The Doors will be propped open or attended by volunteers for entry and exit.
• Greeters will not be at the door to allow for the free flow of traffic at the entrance.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided at the church entrance.
• Please refrain from handshakes and indoor socializing at this time.
• Masks are Mandatory for those attending Saturday "Special Care" Services and Sunday worship services.
(Pastor is not required to wear a mask while up in front on Sunday)
While at worship:
• Please do your best to observe the recommended social distancing when on church grounds.
• Attendance will be capped at 50 people in the sanctuary, and 50 people in the Banquet Hall.
• Seating will be in alternating pews as indicated in the Sanctuary.
• Hymnals, Bibles, Connection Cards and pens will be removed from Pews.
• Quiet bags for children will not be made available.
• The entire service will be printed in a service folder.
• Please discard or take your service folder home with you after the service.
• Offering plates but will not be passed, but will be on stands near the sanctuary exit.
• Holy Communion will utilize “continuous distribution” by family, directed by the ushers.
• Please avoid visiting mailboxes during worship times to maintain social distancing.
• Members will be ushered out to avoid congestion and allow for recommended distancing.
• Please refrain from socializing indoors before or after services if possible.
• Coffee and refreshments in the Banquet Hall will be suspended during this time.
• All contact surfaces will be sanitized by ushers and volunteers before and after each service.
• Do not feel obligated to attend worship services if you are not comfortable gathering at this time.
• We ask those who are sick, may be sick, or know you have been exposed to stay at home.
• We encourage those who may be more vulnerable to consider staying home as well.