When you arrive:
• Hand sanitizer will be provided at the church entrance.
• Masks are voluntary for those attending Sunday Worship Services.
• Masks are mandatory for all attending and participating in the "Special Care" Saturday Services.
While at worship:
• Please try to observe the recommended social distancing when on church grounds.
• Seating will be in alternating pews as indicated in the Sanctuary.
• The entire service will be printed in a service folder.
• Please discard or take your service folder home with you after the service.
• Offering plates will not be passed, but will be on stands near the sanctuary exit.
• Members will be ushered out from back to front to avoid congestion and allow for recommended distancing.
• All contact surfaces will be sanitized by ushers and volunteers before the Saturday service and after each service.
• Do not feel obligated to attend worship services if you are not comfortable gathering at this time.
• We ask those who are sick, may be sick, or know you have been exposed to stay at home.
• We encourage those who may be more vulnerable to consider staying home as well.
Why do you look for the living among the dead?
He is not here; he has risen! ~ Luke 24:5-6